Thursday 17 March 2016

17th March 2016

Mia: had good fun playing with Mia today :) But that elusive photo of her rolling around still evades me. Makes me appreciate the art of the nature photographer more - I just don't have that kind of patience!
Life: today was my decapeptyl jab. There are some nurses that know how to stick a needle in your arse but a surprising number don't. Today's was one of those who don't! I should've known she was a rookie from the questions she was asking about the expiry dates on the packaging! Confused.com! On the way home I picked up my Progynova prescription and, when I got home, I made my check-up appointment with the dentist.
College: today I spent 4 hours getting my studies folder and sketchbook up to date. I still have to print off some stuff and was hoping to leave it until Easter but she wants to see it all next week. :(
One Thing: playing with Mia has made my day. She is such a sweetheart! :)