Tuesday 5 June 2012

My Life As A Hormone Junkie: Week Six

First, apologies for missing out weeks 4 and 5 but there was so little to report it really wasn't worth the bother!
Anyway, after week 6 a number of changes have become apparent:
  1. There is more fatty tissue and definition in my breasts.
  2. I have become weaker (which I noticed because I struggle more and more with the heavy front door at work)
  3. I seem happier within myself (but this might also because I've not been unemployed the last 5 weeks)
  4. A number of people have said how well I'm looking (which, again, might be because I'm not currently having to deal with the stress of unemployment) and there is apparently more definition in my face now.
So, all in all, I'm happy with the changes hormones have made but I've yet to experience the hormonal mood swings that goes with taking hormones so that might change.