Friday 13 January 2017

13th January 2017

1. Slightly odd one this... I am blessed that I found myself awake at 3:30am...ish wondering how Derren Brown pulled off his lottery trick - a trick he pulled off almost a decade ago! In trying to answer this, I found a host of websites detailing how Derren Brown does his tricks. In so doing, I found I've been rather naive and it also gave me a better understanding of why John disliked him so much for what John clearly saw - that I never did in the way I should've done - is that Derren Brown is a liar!
2. I am blessed to live in the Wirral, where gorgeous scenery is only a 10 minute drive away.
3. I was also blessed to see the spectacular sight of the waves crashing into the prom at New Brighton. The sea was incredibly high - probably about the highest I've seen it - and the spray from the waves was shooting up to about 30ft!