Friday 12 February 2016

12th February 2016

Mia: Not much to say about Mia today. She's been fed and watered and seemed in reasonable spirits.
College: I spent almost the entire day in the library doing research. Quietly minding my own business except for my last tutor of the day who seemed to think I'm a 5 year old! If I'm paying them £5k to teach me, then they need to start acting like so! I'm not at college for their convenience!
Life: this evening I decided to have a chippy tea so stayed on the bus a bit longer than usual to take me near the chip shop. Except I got off at the wrong stop so had to walk longer than intended and then when I got there they were shut until 22nd! So I decided to walk to the only other chip shop I like at the other side of Liscard! In all, I must've walked about 3 miles just for a chippy tea!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is putting the last 5 months into context with a little help from Bluebeard, a dream board, and a Facebook meme. Tee hee! :)