Saturday 27 February 2016

27th February 2016

Mia: had a good cuddle with Mia when I got home this evening. In fact, it was so good she came back for more... twice! :)
College: this morning I stuck all my evidence for my current project into my graphics sketchbook and went through half a roll of double-sided tape in the process! Incredible to think I've filled 3/4s of a sketchbook in a fortnight!
Life: the window cleaner came around this morning. He pressed the doorbell and so I opened the door only for him to almost fall through it because he was cleaning it at the time! This afternoon I got the bus into Liverpool to get another sketchbook and roll of double-sided tape but it took an age to get in because the traffic was crawling - presumably because the police had shut several streets because of an idiot fascist 'rally'! I don't know why the police give them so much protection. They should just let the public deal with them! Maybe then the police won't get hurt when they get in the way nor invaluable tax money wasted on protecting scum! Anyway, after I'd got my art supplies, I headed up to Tokyou for an impromptu 'celebration' meal for getting a place on the BA (Hons) course only to find it shut! (Only temporarily I hope!) So I went down Bold Street but by then the restaurants were getting busy so I headed over to Renshaw Street and dined at Damas (Lebanese street food) instead. I can't remember the name of what I had but it was okra and lamb in tomato sauce with flat bread and wild rice. It was yummy! :) However, I was upset that no one joined me for my 'celebration' but it was impromptu so I was being unfair. After getting back home, I decided to investigate some colouring apps I'd seen advertised. They're pretty good but, like all technology, they're not as involving as the real thing.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is cuddles with Mia. She is adorable and does seem to know the perfect time I need a cuddle. :)