Friday 26 February 2016

26th February 2016

Mia: Mia seemed to be nervous of me this evening. Not quite sure why; Whether it's the fact I stood on her tail yesterday or something else but something's got to her. I hope her confidence returns pdq as I miss my cuddles. :(
College: this morning I met with the Graphic Arts course leader about doing the BA (Hons) in September. He was impressed with what he saw and offered me a place. My initial joy quickly wore off though as I started to think of all the work I'd have to do. I lack self-belief, I admit, but all my tutors tell me I'm good enough and all my friends seem impressed with what I do so maybe I just have to concede that they're not the ones who've got it wrong - I am. I don't see that happening any time soon though. Self-belief is a bastard! The thing that clinched the deal with this interview and my previous one is my art journaling. To think what initially saved my life and acted as art therapy keeps taking me on to the next plane! I'd like to bring that intensity and confidence back into my work! Maybe it'll happen now I have a clear picture of my future... I also found out more about our trip to Berlin in May. We're going for just a few days but they're gonna be full on! It sounds really good but, of course, I first have to face my fear of flying again! :(
Life: this evening I got myself a takeaway as I felt I deserved a treat and didn't feel like cooking. I also watched Accidental Hero - a film I've watched several times but never really chimed with me like it did today. I think it says a lot that matches with my mentality to life. No matter what happens in life, the only thing that matters is how you think. I'm so glad I listened to my body at yoga on Monday and have started to drop the bullshit. As ever though, I am a work in progress.
One Thing: no surprises, I'm choosing being offered a place on the BA (Hons) course in September. I just hope I don't live to regret it!
Only 3 months to my mum's birthday now...