Monday 1 February 2016

1st February 2016

Mia: today was a windy day so Mia stayed in for most of it. I gave her sardines for tea. She turned her nose up at it. She seems to have developed a liking for Fatima dry food - it's cheaper than most too, so I'm not complaining. :)
Life: I was itching to do some sculpting today. I did about 90 mins and created 5 figures in that time. I'm really happy with what I produced. They all have character. :) this afternoon I did a bit of vacuuming and did my finances. I was delightfully surprised to learn that, if you discount my tuition fees, I was about £180 under budget last month - despite a day out in London and getting my car serviced! :)
College: I finalised my graphics project today. All I have to do tomorrow is print it and hand it in. However, it's 108mb! So I'm gonna go in early just in case it takes half the day to download!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is sculpting. I feel I have discovered another hobby to indulge in. It's great fun! :)