Sunday 14 June 2015

14th June 2015

Love: Mia showed her sweet side this evening when she cuddled up on my lap for a good half hour. I love cuddling up with her. It's one of my favourite things in the whole world! :)
Life: I had a quiet day in today - which actually is quite remarkable because a year ago I hated my own company! But these days I can cope with it and my mind isn't as overactive as it once was. However, I did get a reminder of my poor memory when a hotel in London phoned to ask if I was booking in with them today or not. It was because my appointment with Charing Cross tomorrow got cancelled and I'd forgot to cancel the hotel as well! Thankfully, they were very understanding and cancelled it without charging me anything! I also got called inspirational again today. It's not something I really understand or appreciate - I'm just me doing my thing. But if me doing my thing inspires others that's a very nice bonus! So I shall keep on doing it! :)
Career: I'm not a vicar or a shop assistant or anybody else that works Sundays, thank goodness!