Monday 29 June 2015

29th June 2015

Love: I love how generous people have been, donating money to Big Love Sista after my walk yesterday. For example, my dad emailed me today to say he'd donated £100! So by my reckoning, I'm now at about 3 times my original target! Awesome! :)
Life: Today I have had very stiff legs - and I had to walk to and from work too! The stiffness is slowly wearing off (apart from the back of my knee which is concerning me a bit) but for some reason my toe caught in my sock seam today, peeling some of the skin off - and then I went and kicked my boot getting into bed! Ow! I've also been learning how to facilitate a Circle today, which is interesting. I'm nervous about it all; not entirely convinced it's the best idea I've ever had but I'm liking it enough to at least give it a go! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to pass on some of the magic I've benefitted from this last year and a bit!
Career: after my usual shift this morning, I stayed on for my voluntary role. I decided to do a bit of research into successful marketing via Facebook. It was interesting stuff - not least because no one really seems to know how to be successful at it yet!