Sunday 21 June 2015

21st June 2015

Love: Today I've done something I don't think I've ever been able to do in my life before - lie down in the sun and sunbathe. I love the fact that I felt so at ease with the world that I was able to relax and do nothing. :)
Life: That being said, I still struggle with compliments... This afternoon was another at Africa Oyé. After roast lunch at Keith's Restaurant on Lark Lane, which was pretty good, I met up with Clare, Sandra, Rach, Patricia, Shirley and Amanda. As said, I relaxed in the sun... and Sandra took photos. Well, just before bed, Alison complimented me for my appearance and Clare and Patricia joined in. I'm afraid I don't share their opinion that I'm a "stunner". I feel anything but! If I was, then why is there no end to singledom even remotely in sight?!! It's the same as when Clare said I had "great legs" this afternoon - my legs are bent and deformed for heaven sake! Let's not kid ourselves otherwise! I'm sorry, but let's just face facts: I am what I am and I'm not going to find myself an 'admirer' any time soon!
Career: Sunday is a day of rest. I'm glad I managed it for a change. :)