Tuesday 23 June 2015

23rd June 2015

Love: I have been an idiot! The important thing, though, is that I recognise I've been an idiot and can maybe still put it right. Fingers crossed! "The course of true love never did run smooth", as Shakespeare once wrote!
Life: Today after work, I made a mad dash to put my returned footwear in the post, pick up a phone number for a handyman to do my awning, then into Birkenhead for boot laces, lunch, Dad's birthday pressie and a pin board. Then it was home to do a bit of weeding - why did no one tell me it's easier to pick weeds than hoe them?!! Before Ian from work turned up to help tidy the back yard up. Then it was tea - Gammon Omelette a la Claire - before departing for choir. Then, when I got back home, I've been finding images for my mood board tomorrow. I think I'm about ready for bed now!
Career: More of the same old, same old. Gosh, how I shall miss it come August! :(