Saturday 20 June 2015

20th June 2015

Love: When I fell in love with John, love swiped me sideways and knocked me off my feet. I've never felt that feeling since - the absolute rightness of being with someone. One day, I hope I will have that feeling again. And I hope it's mutual.
Life: today I went to Africa Oyé. But first I went to Amanda's flat and was treated to freshly made sushi. It was yummy! :) Then we headed to Sefton Park and met up with others from Big Love Sista and 'made camp' for the festival. I rather enjoyed it, seeing all the different things and listening to the music but, as the afternoon drew on, the clouds departed and I began to feel the effects of too much sunshine. Having been through that last year, I decided I really didn't want to go through it again! So I made my excuses and left. I made it as far as Milo Lounge on Lark Lane before I really had to stop for refreshments/tea. I had the tapas and then continued on my way home. Overall, it was a really nice day though! I'm already looking forward to Day 2, tomorrow! :)
Career: me work on a weekend? No fear!