Monday 18 April 2016

18th April 2016

Mia: I don't blame Mia one bit if she is fed up of me tonight! I've scarcely paid her any attention at all today! :(
Life: I went to Birkenhead first thing, looking for a rucksack for Berlin. I didn't have any luck - all the designs I liked were kids sizes so I didn't think I'd be able to get them on my back! As I walked around, I could feel my thighs beginning to twinge but I carried on. I got the bus to New Brighton to see the new Jungle Book movie, which was excellent! I was very impressed with it - and the original Disney cartoon is one of my fave movies ever! So it's not like I was easily pleased! However, when I got up to leave, I realised my legs had really tensed up and so had great difficulty walking! Regardless, I thought it might be something that just needed walking off so I walked up the hill a little bit to the next stop but it was no good! They were still stiff! So I cried off yoga, caught the bus and made it home for tea, fed myself and Mia (which she turned her nose up at!) and have spent the rest of the evening online shopping for a rucksack but it has been a complete waste of time because, again, all I found that I really liked was kids ones! :( So, anyway, I've just come to bed and as well as my legs being stiff my feet must've swollen up because I really struggled to get my boots off! :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is watching the Jungle Book movie. It really was very good! :)