Tuesday 5 April 2016

5th April 2016

Mia: Mia has kept herself to herself again today.
College: this morning I scanned in and printed out some pages for contextual studies. Then I inked up my sketchbook for my FMP. All I have to do now is cut up 30 pages of images and stick them in it!
Life: this afternoon I went into Liverpool and bought some art materials. Then I went to choir. We got quite a few new members tonight but there were also quite a few regulars missing. :( It was nice to come home in the daylight though... until I walked up my street and a group of toerags tried to involve me in their game of cops and robbers. I was quite happy to ignore them until one little shit came up and called me a murderer to my face! Nice! And on the 3rd anniversary of becoming a widow too! Now all I can think about is where this will lead to and how to handle it. I honestly have no idea how to deal with unruly brats! But I won't hesitate to inform the police if I start to feel threatened. This has been a lovely area to live in until now! :(
One Thing: I'm choosing choir. It was nice to see new people there. :)