Sunday 3 April 2016

3rd April 2016

Mia: Mia ate her breakfast today, so she got tea. She also got cuddles and playtime. I spoil that pussycat! :D
Life: it didn't take long this morning to get the blues again. Really, I have nothing to be depressed about - I have a home, food, luxuries and I'm in reasonable health. Sadly, though, it doesn't work like that. Anyway, I did some painting and playing with Mia cheered me up a bit. Then I went to 'Mad Pride' which turned out to be shit! Not that they promised anything they didn't deliver - just that it was in such a tiny venue they might as well have not bothered! There was not more than 100 people in there but you couldn't move! After I left, I saw some of the photos they posted on Facebook. All I'll say about that is that it was very creative photography! This evening I watched Amazon Prime whilst doing some colouring-in.
One Thing: I'm choosing my current painting today. I got quite a bit done on it today and I'm proud of what I've done. It makes me smile. :)