Thursday 5 May 2016

4th May 2016

Mia: Mia was enjoying the sunshine today so I didn't see much of her. She seemed in good spirits though :)
College: no palava with the bus today so I was able to get to college for 8am. I finished off my FMP at about 11:15am and then met up with Patricia and we went over to the church for our meeting about Berlin. It seems well planned so I feel quite relieved about that as I was worried it was getting rather last minute. I hope it'll be an unforgettable experience in the best possible way. :) Then we came back for our contextual studies lesson except that I have nothing to do and sat and twiddled my thumbs until my tutor objected. So then I went home.
Life: this evening I went to Liverpool for BLS circle. It was great to be back in circle. I've missed it so much! Looking forward to the next one already! :)
One Thing: I'm choosing getting my FMP done 10 days early today. I'm hoping for a relaxing week or so before the real work starts on the end of year exhibition!