Monday 13 July 2015

13th July 2015

Love: I have pretty much got through today because of Mia. She gave me much excitement escaping through the top window (downstairs, thankfully!) and then this evening we have cuddled up together on the couch. I don't know what I'd do without her sometimes! xxx
Life: today I have finished off my mask, watched lots of House and the latest Neill Blomkamp movie, CHUCKiE. I'm not a huge fan of 'crash, bang, whallop' movies but Blomkamp's movies always give you something to think about. For example, his previous movie, Elysium, totally changed my view on immigration. CHUCKiE got me to reflect on juvenile delinquency but didn't really change my mind about it.
Career: Penultimate day of paid employment today. No idea what my future holds but I need to remember why I'm doing this and not be so hard on myself.