Tuesday 13 October 2015

13th October 2015

Love: well, it's been a few weeks but today is the first day I can say I've loved! Here's hoping I have a few more before Christmas!
Life: it's just coming up to 8pm and I'm just going to bed. I am soooo tired!
College: today we went to Tate Liverpool to look at the Jackson Pollock exhibition. I saw it about a month ago but it was good to see it again. I think I appreciated more of it this time too. Having done abstract painting myself now, I know it's not as easy as it looks! I really like the movement and use of colour in his paintings! :) After the Tate we went next door to the Museum of Liverpool to see Glam Up North which also was great! All the work is being auctioned off to raise money for Claire House next month - I don't imagine for a minute I'd be able to afford any of it! But it's a great cause to be raising money for! As there's lots in the museum, it seemed criminal to leave without having a look. So look we did! So that was college today and I managed to get home for 3pm. I was tempted to do more college work when I got home but I was firm with myself and determined that today was going to be a day of rest (if you don't count my Make Up homework of watching Seven). I feel it was the right decision because, as I say, I'm exhausted!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is the fact I'm going to bed happy! It's been a while and I deserve it! :)