Sunday 10 January 2016

10th January 2016

Mia: lots of hugs with Mia today. Also had several play sessions with ribbon. :) On the down side, she's not ate her food again. Not gonna bother with Whiskers in future! She clearly prefers Morrison's own!
Life: this morning I did the laundry. This afternoon I did some cartoons for Asylum magazine. This evening I watched several episodes of Making A Murderer on Netflix and was absolutely flabbergasted how the US police could be allowed to carry out not one but TWO miscarriages of justice against the same man! And the second time was so blatantly obvious too! It's unfathomable how they've not released him and his poor nephew!!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is cuddles with Mia. She melts my heart and really makes life worth living! :)