Saturday 9 January 2016

9th January 2016

Mia: I discovered some tangled hair under Mia's chin this morning - perfectly in range for biting and scratching me! - so I tackled it with the comb. She's a very vocal cat - even the vet says so - so she let me know in no uncertain tones that she wasn't enjoying it one bit! But, once she'd had some Dreamies, all was forgiven! :)
Life: another day spent watching lots of catch-up telly and Amazon Prime. However, I also did a page of my colouring book. As I prefer to use felt pens rather than crayons and the pages are thin and so bleed through, I scanned in the page and then printed it out for me to colour. I used Sharpies which I love because they blend fantastically well, leaving a lovely flat colour. :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is doing the colouring in. I need to find things that make staying indoors bearable - so I don't go out spending money - and this did the trick nicely today. :)