Tuesday 19 January 2016

19th January 2016

Mia: brief cuddle with Mia this evening. Sweet! :)
College: so it was back to college this morning. Our tutor said all last term that after Christmas it'd be easier. Well, given the amount of work we've got to do in the timeframe we've got to do it, it's not much easier! But it is a lot closer to real working practices! I was also impressed with the discussion the more advanced graphics students were having that I overheard. That too was close to proper working practices! In fact, overall, I have enjoyed today and wish the course had been more like this from the off. Not that any of it matters if Student Finance (and the government) have their way because I shan't be going any further! But I hope to have clarification on that soon.
Life: this evening I watched catch-up telly. One of the films I watched was Made In Dagenham. It got me thinking that today's society seems a lot more passive than it was. There's no mistake the government are giving us a whalloping but I think perhaps our response has been pretty weak. Which is probably why by and large they're getting away with it!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is waking up warm and snuggly under my blanket. It made a very pleasant change! :)