Wednesday 9 December 2015

9th December 2015

College: I got to college just after 8am today. It was then that I discovered that my zipper was stuck on my coat. I feared I would be wearing it for the rest of my life for a while but I eventually undid it! However, I guess I'm now gonna have to buy myself a new coat now as well as a rucksack! :( As I'd already done my VM and ID projects, I used the time to rewrite my contextual studies essay. Instead of the 9 hours it took me on Sunday, this one I wrote in 2 hours! And I much prefer it too! So, when it came to the lesson this afternoon, I was able to give my teacher not one but two essays to look over! :) This afternoon ended with me editing our 1 min film. My first attempt arrived at the 90 secs mark, so I've had to trim quite a bit out but I'm happy enough with the final cut. All it needs now is Patricia's approval and her voice over doing. When I got home, I had tea and then worked a bit on my sketchbooks before turning to bed.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is Mia coming up to me for a good half hour cuddle. She is a darling! :)