Friday 11 September 2015

11th September 2015

Love: it's the little things. I was playing with Mia this evening with her fish on a string toy. Several times she caught the fish and rolled over with it. It's just so sweet to see her loving to play - especially when you consider she didn't really understand the concept of play when I first got her last November. She melts my heart! :)
Life: I had a lie in this morning and then a plumber came to check if there's any leaks in my bathroom because I'm concerned about the stains on the ceiling underneath. He said he couldn't see any evidence of leaks and not to worry about it unless water starts to drip through. Then I had Ian from work come to sort my front and back gardens out. He's a much more effective gardener than the woman I had come last year and much cheaper too! I couldn't be happier with his work! :) I had intended to deposit my Free Art Friday piece today but, having to wait in, I had to wait until after my tea and then it'd got dark so I couldn't be bothered. So I shall deposit it tomorrow (just as well you don't have to deposit it on a Friday!).
One Thing: the one thing that has made today a day worth living is seeing my garden all neat and tidy. As I blogged recently, I was getting quite despairing about it but, actually, it just needed someone who knew what they were doing to sort it out for me! :)