Thursday 3 September 2015

3rd September 2015

Love: Mia continues to fascinate me. Doesn't matter whether she's sleeping or getting excited because I've put some food out for her, I find her fascinating and totally adorable. I can't believe I'm only 2 months off having had her a year now! Easily one of the best decisions I made was getting her. <3
Life: today I made a mixed media painting for Free Art Friday tomorrow. It took me 6-7 hours which is quite ironic for something I'm gonna give away free tomorrow! I don't think I've ever spent that long on a piece for myself! I've put it in a nice frame so, even if they don't like the painting, they at least get a nice frame! The rest of the day was spent watching iPlayer/Netflix, Facebooking and doing the weekly shop.
Career: although I wasn't at work today, today was Ali's last day at work. I shall miss her. :(
One Thing: The one thing that made today a day worth living was being creative. I think of nothing else when I'm being creative. It's a great way to forget about life at large! :)