Wednesday 30 September 2015

30th September 2015

Love: Mia has been neglected most of today again. She'll probably move out soon! Poor pussycat! :(
College: I got up at 6am this morning to get to college for 8am - and thereby miss worst of traffic. It's been 4 years since I needed to get up at 6am! But once a week is considerably better than 4 times a week back when I worked in Stockport! Today we had 4 different classes - without a break! (Which we've protested about) So it was another full on day but I enjoyed it again. I'm still having wtf moments but I know this is the right decision really. I also got my student card today so I can set about getting all the discounts now! After the last class, Patricia had the bright idea of staying an extra hour to do some research and avoid the worst of the traffic. It's an excellent idea! And as we never finish before 5pm, I think I'll be doing it every day at college!
Life: when I got home I fed Mia and sorted out my own tea. I then 'relaxed' watching the iPlayer - a disgraceful (imho) documentary on the KKK! - before sorting out my next few days 'learning plan' and decorating my diary (we've been told to make our journals as colourful as possible).
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is staying the extra hour after college because it killed two birds with one stone - it avoided the traffic and gave me an extra hour to try and catch up.