Tuesday 22 September 2015

22nd September 2015

Love: Being part of Big Love Sista for the past 18 months has been one of the highlights of my life. I've done and achieved so much with them and I know they're never too far away if I need support. They are incredibly precious to me! I can't thank Tony enough for introducing me to them! :)
Life: After work I had a choir organisation meeting to go to, a circle planning meeting to go to plus choir practice. To be honest, I really wanted to stay home and curl up in a ball in bed but I thought "it's with Clare. I don't have to wear a mask with Clare". I knew I could turn up feeling shit and I wouldn't have to pretend otherwise. She wouldn't try to fix me or try the impossible task of making everything better. She'd just accept me as I was. So I went and it was the right decision. Things have picked up considerably this afternoon/evening. A large part of that is also due to Patricia and Shirley giving me hope that my life can still be turned around. I'm not saying anything more about that just yet in case I jinx it but there's a light at the end of the tunnel. :)
Career: Who knows! The balls are up in the air and they have yet to land!
One Thing: the one thing I'm picking today is the conversation I had with Patricia and Shirley. Things may yet not turn out as hoped but I know, even if it doesn't, it will only be a pause and not the end to the dream. :)