Friday 18 September 2015

18th September 2015

Love: I love creating my Free Art Friday pieces. I dropped today's off at a local library. I hope someone appreciates it!
One Thing: the one thing that has made today a day worth living is spending time with Leesa (we went to Knowsley Safari Park). I've known Leesa for about 15 years now and we've been firm friends all that time. She's a voice of common sense and has a really healthy outlook on life. I'll also never forget the time she brought her dog, Basil, to see John at the hospice. It really made John's day that did! It is probably the last time I saw John truly happy! :)
Life: let me tell you a story...
Leesa squealed with delight as the baboons climbed her car.
This was real life in your face entertainment!
Her delight quickly turned to dismay, however, when the baboon hitching a ride on the bonnet started to chew at her windscreen washer.
To discourage it, she tried scaring it by beeping her horn, turning the wipers on, squirting the windscreen washers, shouting at it, swerving and braking suddenly but it was all to no avail. The baboon sat firm.
The baboon was still sat on the bonnet when we arrived at the exit but made a hasty retreat when it spotted the keeper with his wooden stick!
"I wonder what that baboon's motivation was?", Leesa pondered aloud.
"I mean, it was sat nicely on the bonnet and then all of a sudden it started attacking the washer!"
I theorised that perhaps it was just a hooligan and liked vandalising things.
Later, sitting down to our lunch, we discussed the Tories' dismantling of the NHS.
Their motives are clear to see but I'm not sure whether that makes it better or worse??
Maybe, if I email Mr Corbyn, he'll ask Mr Cameron for me.