Thursday 13 August 2015

12th August 2015

Written the day after...
Love: I love being in the countryside. Being one with nature, as it were, always invigorates me. I think my dream job involves working with nature someway... says the person who always preferred to stay indoors as a child!
Life: today was another day of Circle training but today we were outside in some woods next to a lake with Knowsley Safari Park the other side of it. It was a truly magical space and the weather was just gorgeous! Although I dug deep into my emotions and thinking and was pushed outside my comfort zone a couple of times, I loved every minute of it! :)
Career: An opportunity has arisen which may be the start of something quite special. :)
Suicidal: today's selection of something to do instead of committing suicide, from Kate Bornstein's Hello Cruel World, is: "take a deep breath and touch yourself". Breathe. Breathe deep. Notice your breath. Touch your body - anywhere! Notice the sensation. Does it feel different to touch your nose than to touch your toes? Combine touch and breathing. Masturbate. How does life feel when you're having an orgasm?