Sunday 9 August 2015

9th August 2015

Love: today I had to tell an old friend of John's that John had died. I guess this is something I will have to get used to - telling people who pop out from the woodwork news they should've learned 2 years ago! :(
Life: Today has been a very lazy day! I didn't even get out of bed until 9:30am! And I did my best to feel guilty about it, having my mum's voice in my head (why is it always my mum's voice that tells me off!) calling me a "lazy bones" and that I was "wasting the day away"! It's damn odd, telling myself off for resting! Is having a rest really wasting my time?!! Surely one needs to rest once in a while or you'll simply burn out! Anyway, once I had my shower, I had two breakfasts and watched some 'telly'. Then I did some art journaling and watched some more 'telly' before having tea. Then I watched even more 'telly' before heading to bed less than 12 hours after I'd got up!
Career: Today was another day I didn't write my autobiography. It's not going to write itself but, at the moment, I have 'blank page syndrome'. That'll have to change sooner or later - preferably before I die or get Alzheimer's!