Thursday 27 August 2015

27th August 2015

Love: once upon a time there was a man who was gentle, kind and loving who encouraged and inspired me and every night I would fall asleep by his side and I would feel safe and everything was OK in my world and, even if it wasn't, it soon would be with his help. Now he's gone and I no longer have that luxury. ;(
Life: Today I have started making my Christmas presents, watched a load of iPlayer and Netflix, cuddled and played with Mia, and art journaled. Not bad for a day's work I say! :)
One Thing: if you took everything else away today, the one thing that made life worth living today was watching To Kill A Mockingbird again. It was a film I watched at school because we studied the book for our GCSEs. Surprisingly, I'd never bothered to watch it since! It's a classic movie for a good reason! Even now, 50 years later (80 since the period it's set in) the content still rings true. It's shameful really how little we've moved on since that time! We all need to be doing a whole lot better!